Monday, December 27, 2010

What people are saying about my line....

2010 I turned my hobby into a business and this is what people are saying:

Patrice...your stuff is so cool and colorful...right up my alley! - @coolerstuff (Twitter)
I absolutely LOVE the earrings I have in my collection from “Handmade by Patrice” I have received wonderful compliments on the earrings and definitely plan on purchasing more pieces. I love your style and creativity.” Keep up the good work! – A.Belton

I love these!! You have some really nice pieces, can't wait to purchase! – Blogger Comment
Beautiful jewelry sis - AfuaKumasi (Via Twitter)
Ladies, she has fly jewelry! Nuff said -Napnat (Via Twitter)

Comments from customers during my trunk show:
-         “Your pieces are so organic and beautiful”
-         “I love the originality in your designs; I’ve never seen anything like it.”
-         “The ball and chain earings are so adorable – the colors are so bold!”

No comments:

Post a Comment